Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Sunday, 29 April 2007

Seagulls in Bath

Bath like many inland towns is overrun with seagulls, this close-up of a young gull show a very nasty looking beak.
And makes me glad I gave up my pasty without a struggle last year when a full-grown adult dive-bombed me and mugged me in St Ives.
With the growing number of pasty shops in Bath, I hope the Bath gulls don’t get as brave as their Cornish cousins.

No comments: