Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Friday, 6 April 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

Every year I’m sent by the newspaper to photograph the Easter egg hunt at the National Trust Prior Park Landscape Gardens.

Usually it’s a struggle to find suitable children in the grounds, so to sure of getting a picture, my daughter Helen and her husband David brought my grandchildren.

Yes you guessed it for the first time there were suitable children already there, but after going to all the trouble I used my own Grandchildren.

Helen stands out of picture while Lottie and Helen run across the famous Palladian Ornamental Bridge one of only four in the world.

No comments: