Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Sunday, 27 April 2008

Sydney Opera House Free Tibet

As a news photographer for the last 20 years, news seems to follow me around.
On a recent visit to Sydney Opera House, the Free
Tibet campaigners hung a banner over a walkway.
It was only up for a couple of minutes before the authorities intervened, Wendy and I only managing to take 5 frames between us.

Can you spot which ones are Wendy’s taken with a
Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera costing £104.49 and my digital SLR costing over £1600!




Pictures COPYRIGHT Sam and Wendy Farr

No comments: