Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Swine Flu Jab.




Had my Swine Flu injection today, so thought 
I should dig out some suitable pictures.

 Sam with his Pig of the Year Award. 

A photographer's bacon sandwich.

2 comments:

Swine Flu Britain said...

170,000 swine fluvaccines manufactured by UK drugs company GlaxoSmithKline have been recalled after patients began to develop side effects at a rate 5 times higher than expected.

The Farr Family said...

My Daughter (32) had her jab last week and had a sore arm for a few days, I had mine 9 hours ago and have had no side effects.