Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

John Straffen


One of the regular search term looked for on this site is John Straffen who died in November last year as Britain’s longest serving prisoner.
I had photographed the graves of the two girls Six-year-old Brenda Goddard and nine-year-old Cicely Batstone that he was accused of murdering in 1951.
As I was working near the cemetery today I visited the graves today to stand in silence for a few minutes and wonder what they would have been like if they had lived, as they would like me be approaching retirement.
I thought I could do them a little justice with a better picture than the original snapshot here.

No comments: