Don’t forget to visit our shop Click Here

Our blog has grown more than we ever expected over the last two years.

It now has more than a thousand pictures, to keep things simple we have started a new-style Blog.

The old Blog is Here


Need an experienced and reliable photographer
in the Bath Area?
Check out my web site

Email me or phone 01225 833819

About Me

Don’t forget to visit our shop


To see the full blog

Thursday, 31 January 2008

Miles Kington theTruth!

As a long-time resident of Bath I have met and photographed Miles Kington on several occasions.
The first time I went to his home in Limpley Stoke with a reporter, Miles had just come back from walking his dog,
and said “I must wash the dog before I do anything” I followed him into the garden and was rewarded with this picture of Miles Washing his dog.
The second time was when Caroline was being sworn in as a magistrate, he stood in the background refusing to be in a picture.
The last time we met he was backing into a space behind my car and gently touched it, I jumped out and said” Don’t they teach you to drive at the BL**DY Independent” he thought I was serious and started explaining that he was a freelance.
Then he realised he knew me and I was winding him up.
Mile was a very talented writer, journalist and human being he will be sadly missed by all who knew him.
Picture Copyright Sam Farr / The Bath Chronicle
More About Miles Kington

No comments: